Monday, December 24, 2007

F&F::New Music

Michael Jackson: Beat It Ft Fergie
There have been some samples of Michael Jackson’s "the Thriller - 25th Anniversary Edition" Album which is out February 12th,this one is with fergie, its not amazing but she did a good job, listening to this track gave a good feeling, I love this song. I loved it that he let her open the song which was great. The whole feeling of the song is nice.


Alicia Keys::: No One Ft Lil Kim Remix
I like the opening track not, not sure this is an official remix, but its nice.lil Kim gave the song some edge and I love the bridge of the song, beautiful

Michael Jackson::: Billy Jean Ft Kanye West
THIS TRACK IS HOTT!!
I didn’t get a chance to post this one, its another track off "the Thriller - 25th Anniversary Edition" he remixed billy jean with kanye west, Billy jean is a classic gotta love it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...