Saturday, January 05, 2008

Britney Spears has lost the plot

Here’s me thinking 2008 is gonna be Britney's year. A new start, she can finally put all the bad publicity behind her and start afresh. Oh no, yesterday, Britney spears lost custody of her children and was rushed to hospital on a STRETCHER!!!

TMZ reports

We’re told Britney is being taken to a local hospital on a “medical hold” — essentially a mental evaluation. Cops found her earlier this evening at her home under the influence of an “unknown substance.”

Cops were called to the pop nightmare's home in Beverly Hills this evening after she reportedly refused to return custody of her two kids back over to their father’s bodyguard. Oh the insanity of it all!

Britney has arrived at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. We’re told as she was brought out of the ambulance, she flipped off the waiting paparazzi.

I’ve always been behind Britney, all I can do is judge her I can’t really say I know what she’s going through, I can understand she’s going through a difficult time but this is crazy, hope she gets better

Check out a video clip below

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...