Sunday, January 13, 2008

NEW VIDEO:::Christina Aguilera-Save Me From Myself




Christina Aguilera wrote a special message to her fans on her official website

Dear fans,

Today is a very joyful and special day for Jordan and I as we welcome our first son into this world.

In honor of our love for each other and our growing family, I have put together a special video for the song “Save Me From Myself” off my Back to Basics album. This video is very dear to me as it includes actual footage from our personal wedding video!

Just a little something to say “thank you” for your undying love and support. It is in no small part because of you that I live such a blessed and wonderful life!

Please download and enjoy…

With all my love,

Christina

This video is really nice, i like the outtakes from her wedding,the song is beautiful,we all know how powerful her voice is and this song shows the gentle, sweet side to her voice.

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...