Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Estelle Covers Bleu Magazine

Photobucket


Check out Estelle on the cover of spring 2008 issue of BLEU Magazine, she spoke on the comparison between her and Lauryn hill.

Photobucket
"I think they compare me to her (Lauryn Hill) because I'm dark-skinned and I sing and rap. But, if they're saying the music is just as great, then compare me all day because I'll be really happy about that."

Photobucket

The cover is great, she even got another cover on the magazine, the only of her music I've ever liked is "American Boy" and as good as American boy may be, I don’t think it’s enough for her to be compared to Lauryn hill. Lauryn hill is in a different league to Estelle, that’s my say on that.

Photobucket

The issue hits newsstands the same day as her latest album "Shine" in the US, April 29th.

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. shine is already out

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaaaaaaaaat?do u update daily or sumtin???keeping up with u is ............
    great job!waoh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics. I love that song she has with Kanye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE her! Estelle is too fly! I just hope the 'American Marketing Machine" doesn't try and change her too much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i swear u are gettin me all confused wit ur profile pix....u a dude or a gal pls ?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...