Saturday, May 31, 2008

Mariah Carey Performs Live on Mtv VMA'S Japan 2008



Mariah Carey performed 'I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time' from her new album "E=MC²" at the 2008 MTV VMA'S in Japan earlier today.

Sounded good to me, She did a good job.



More Pictures and list of winners, when you Continue Reading.

Photobucket

Winners included:

Best Male Video - Ne-Yo (Because of You Because of You)

Best Female Video - Fergie (Big Girls Don’t Cry Big Girls Don’t Cry)

Best Group Video - m-flo loves & Ryohei & Emyli & Yoshika & Lisa (Love Comes and Goes)

Best New Artist Video - Hata Motohiro (Squamous (Scale))

Best Video of the Year - EXILE (I Believe I Believe)

Best Rock Video - Radwimps (Custom-made)

Best Pop Video –Avril Lagvine (Girlfriend)

Best R & B Video - Namie Amuro (Hide & Seek)

Best Album of the Year - EXILE (EXILE LOVE)














1 comment:

  1. I saw the video and I think Mariah did it so well, and I love that picture of her.

    Thanks for all this information, I didn't know it.
    You're the best fab :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...