Monday, August 18, 2008
F&F:: At The 2008 ALMA Awards
The 2008 ALMA Awards took place yesterday at the Pasadena Civic Auditorium in Pasadena, California.
Attendees included Eva longoria( Host), Shakira, America Ferreria,Cheetah Girls,Bebe Winans,Tabo(Black Eyed Peas) and many more.
Pictures from the red carpet
From the show
Winners and more pictures coming up, after the jump*
• Entertainer of the year: America Ferrera
• Humanitarian award: Shakira
• Trailblazer award: Linda Ronstadt
• Performance by a Latino ensemble in a television series: "Ugly Betty," ABC.
• Actor in a television series, drama: Edward James Olmos, "Battlestar Galactica," SciFi Channel.
• Actress in a television series, drama: Roselyn Sanchez, "Without A Trace," CBS.
• Actor in a television series, comedy: Charlie Sheen, "Two and a Half Men," CBS.
• Actress in a television series, comedy: Judy Reyes, "Scrubs," NBC.
• Supporting actor in a television series, drama: Jorge Garcia, "Lost," ABC.
• Supporting actress in a television series, drama: Julie Gonzalo, "Eli Stone," ABC.
• Director of a television series: Linda Mendoza, "Ugly Betty," ABC.
• Writing for a television series: Gloria Calderon Kellett, "How I Met Your Mother," CBS.
• Comedy special: "George Lopez: America's Mexican," HBO.
• Made-for TV documentary: "American Experience: Roberto Clemente," PBS.
• Career achievement award: David Wader, Stage Manager.
• Special achievement in fashion: Narciso Rodriguez.
• Special achievement award: Spanish-language motion picture: "La Misma Luna."
• Special achievement award: Director of a made-for-TV movie: Kenny Ortega, "High School Musical 2," Disney Channel.
Eva Longoria Hosted