Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ne-Yo Angered Jay-Z on a night out

NE-YO once angered Shawn Jay Z Cater after he threw up right next to his car.

The So Sick hit maker was partying with his fellow hip-hop star pal when Ne-Yo quickly became drunk.

And the singer has vowed never to drink again after the embarrassing incident in a car park.

He explains, “I learned the hard way that me and liquor do not mix. I’m not the violent one, I am just the one throwing up.

“I went out with Jay-Z once. Shots came around but around the fifth I noticed that no one else was drinking them.

“Nine later and I was throwing up outside of Jay-Z’s car.

“He threatened to send me the cleaning bill if I was sick inside.

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy, first the speeding ticket, now he's the drunk guy at the party? Ne-Yo better slow down. Isn't this how Britney & Lohan started down spiraling?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...