Friday, August 01, 2008

Solange & Charlottle Church-Be My Baby Live



Solange has been doing her rounds in the UK promoting her album and single "I Decided" yesterday she went on the "Charlotte Church show".

Talked about her album and single and stuff(To be honest, I dont know what she talked about, I didn't watch it).

So at the end of each show the host (Charlotte church) does a duet with her musical guest (Solange). They performed a classic "Be My Baby"

TBH I’m not really a fan of Solanges music; I can begin to say how "I Decided" irritates me. But I’m a fan of her live performances, I loved the way she sung this, she did a great job. I felt she was holding back a bit at the end though. But fantastic job overall.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...