Thursday, October 02, 2008

Could Danity Kane be Finally DAMAGED???

The new season (and hopefully the last) of Making The Band 4 comes to an end next week, check out the trailer for the show next week.



So it's made out to seem like a member of Danity Kane got the boot, people are sayingits all for promotion, although they have been previous rumours surounding their break-up. Among all his artists out right now, im sure they are among the ones who bring in the cheques, yes, its a crazy combo of girls, but they still sell albums, so I doubth unless one of them leaves, he will be kicking anyone out!

Catch this when it airs on MTV, October 7th at 9 p.m.

That's my 2 cents, Add yours

1 comment:

  1. I Love this show
    && I definitely would LOVE another season. I am a huge fan of DK and the whole making da band movement. If they were 2 break up, badboy would be over.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...