Wednesday, October 15, 2008

NEW MUSIC::Brandy-Long Distance


Whats good all, I feel like I need to apologize, Ive been so busy, school has not been easy on me. I'm constantly trying to keep up but its just not easy. I'm sorry bout that.

Anyhoo, Brandy's new single recently hit the net, The track is titled "Long Distance" and will serve Brandy as a 2nd single for the release of her upcoming album "Human", which has now been pushed back to December 11th.


Ive been hearing alot about this song, How its gonna win a Grammy, so so and so, even before actually listening to it. So imagine how highly I've been anticipating it. The song definatley has potential, its a nice poppy ballad, she singing her heart out...But I think, I need a couple more listens.

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE IT! She is my fav vocalist of our era

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...