Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Beyonce Dominates Newstands//Single Ladies Live Performance at WMA08//New HQ Promos





Beyonce's new album "I Am..." gets its official release next week Tuesday (November 18th) and she is on promotional crazy. She is on the cover of "Seventeen", "V", "NY Observer Style","Rolling Stone (Japan)", "Gotham", "Squint", "Black Hair " and "Billboard" Magazines.


Plus you can check out some new HQ promos for her new album "I Am..."



As well as her performance from this years "World Music Awards", where she performed her 2 single "If I Were a Boy" and "Single Ladies".

NO ONE DOES IT QUITE LIKE BEYONCE

6 comments:

  1. Am proud of her ever rising career

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beyonce is everywhere... I love the new style.. and that she's embracing styles outside of her moms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...when she promotes, she REALLY promotes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna be like her when I grow up :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first photo with the net...pure fierceness. I love this chick, i'll be a B stan forever

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...