Sunday, November 02, 2008

Fresh&fab on::The X-Factor 2008 {Week 4}


The Talent Show that Made Leona Lewis a global superstar is back! And I'm gonna be bringing you coverage, every single Sunday(or Monday). The results show takes place on Saturday and Britney Spears, Beyonce and Mariah Carey have all been confirmed performers on the show.

If you are unfamiliar with X-Factor, it's basically the UK's Equivalent to American Idol. But with a twist, the 12 contestants are split into 4 groups

Girls//Boys//Groups//Overs 25's

This weeks theme was "Disco" one of the toughest IMO, But the contestants worked it out, I really enjoyed watching them.

So, the Highlights.



First up, liek always, Alexandra stood out, she sang Donner Summer's "On The Radio" and did a great job. if I'm honest, the first part of the performance, wasnt really doing much for me, but towards the end, she got that spark that made me like ehr int he first place back, and saved the whole song.


Nex up, Diana Vikers, She sang "Call Me", I'm not really a fan of her voice, its actually a bit irritating, but I don't know what it was this week, the song sounded beautiful with her voice, and she really stood out. I hope she sticks to this route for next weeks performance.


Next up Ruth Lorenzo, she sang Enough is Enough", including her there are 5 girls in the competition, and they are all better singers than her, but what I like about her, is that shes a fighter, she performed this song really well and I think being is great performer is sometimes better than being a good singer. Just like Laura, shes an amazing singer, but lacks performance.

Mostly everyone was really good this week, JLS, Laura and Daniel(Slightly)impressed me this week also. Next week is "Mariah Carey" themed, so hopefully that should be quite good.

Click here to watch the rest of the contestants

Thanks TVHas Talent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...