Monday, November 17, 2008

NEW MUSIC::Toni Braxton-Melt (Like an Iceberg)


Toni Braxton is currently working on her new album which is looking at a mid 2009 release. A new song "Melt" recently surface, its not known what the song is for or weather itll be on the new album, but I'm assuming its a buzz single, something to keep the hungry fans fed.

Its a hot track, I love her deep and mellow vocals, I think her and Brandy, do no wrong vocally, both always producing sweet music and this is no exception.

3 comments:

  1. logn time since i've been here, but it sounds hot, i've always loved Toni's voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!
    She's coming back!
    It's about friggin' time, woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always loved Toni's voice. I like this song too..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...