Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Michelle Williams Tells It As It is

Michelle Williams made a Youtube video blog yesterday, letting her fans know what shes been up to, she was in the studio "Doing something she had to do" and she confirmed to fans that there will be a remix version of her album "Unexpected" coming soon.

Someone described her look in that particular video as a "Hot Mess" and heres what Michelle had to say about that.




"If you like to see better photos of me, Google me, you can find all types of fabulous pictures, there are gonna be some that aren't that fabulous, but at least im on there, let me google you!" Michelle Williams

Haha, I loved it. Michelle is one of the most down to earth stars out there and you cant get this anywhere else.

2 comments:

  1. "If you like to see better photos of me, Google me, you can find all types of fabulous pictures, there are gonna be some that aren't that fabulous, but at least im on there, let me google you!" Michelle Williams

    DEAD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when artist stand up fpr themselves. Because they are people too. They have bad days. Now if Beyonce can Woman UP!! and tell these hoes how she really feel. lmao

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...