Wednesday, January 28, 2009

NEW VIDEO|Kelly Clarkson-My Life Would Suck Without You


Check out the video for Kelly Clarkson's new video "My Life Would Suck Without You". This is the leading single off her upcoming album "All I Ever Wanted".

The American Idol first lady is back!!! She's looking hot, I'm loving her in that tight leather pants. When I first heard this song, I accused it of being a "Since You've Been Gone" Part 2, which I still stick to, they are two very similar songs. But regardless, I think she still has a hit on her hands.


Her new album "All I Ever Wanted" comes out March 17th

1 comment:

  1. This is the #1 song right now!!!
    Debuted last week at #97 and this week #1 on Billboard!!!!
    That sets a new record for the biggest leap into the top spot in the chart's 50-year history!
    YAY!!!!
    I LOVE KELLY CLARKSON!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...