Saturday, January 24, 2009

New Videos|Leona Lewis-I Will Be & Pink-Please Dont Leave Me




Check out the new video from Leona Lewis, "I Will Be" is Leona's 3rd single and will only be released in the States.

Nice song, Great video, She hasn't done a video liek this before, so its nicde to sde her take differnt roles in her video, this video wouldnt have been so good for me, without that intro, great stuff.

Did yall know, "I will Be" was originally written and recorded by Lavigne in 2006 and is included on the Limited Edition version of her third studio album, The Best Damn Thing.


Check out the latest single from Pink. "Please Don't Leave Me" is a song from Pink's 2008 studio album Funhouse. The song has been announced as the third single in Australia, and will likely serve as the third single elsewhere.

Great video, the intro of this video gave me a laugh, it was hilarious. Im sure this song will do well as a third single, but if it was up to me, i would have picked "Ave Maria" as a 3rd single, the song has a better umph, than this one.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...