Friday, February 20, 2009

NEW MUSIC|Ciara Ft. Justin Timberlake-Love, Sex & Magic

A new song from Ciara's upcoming album "Fantasy Ride" has leaked, the track is titled "Love, Sex & Magic" and is said to be the 2nd single from the album. Its was already confirmed that the video for the single is currently in the works of shooting.


What do I Think about the song? Its not something I was expecting, after "Never Ever" I was expecting a huge club banger next from her. Justin Timberlake is a big name, and who knows, can turn things around for her album, which is not looking too promising right now. I don't know what I think about the song, its okay, sounds like something out of Justin's last album "Future Sex Love Sound" that being said, I didn't think too much of that album BUT, I'll wait till the video comes out, with a banging video and a couple more listens, the song might be something else.




2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...