Thursday, February 26, 2009

NEW VIDEO|Akon (featuring Colby O'Donis & Kardinal Offishall) -"Beautiful"



The Video for Akon's new single "Beautiful" featuring Colby O'Donis & Kardinal Offishall premiered on Yahoo music yesterday.

"Beautiful" has already debuted and peaked at #19 on the Billboard Hot 100. The song has been getting much radio airplay since it debuted on the Billboard 100.

Great video and song, To be honest, I don't think he had one bad song on his album, all the songs were hot. That being said, I hope "Against The Rain" featuring Ray Lavender, gets single treatment, That one really stood out for me.

2 comments:

  1. I love this song. My brother is a big fan of Akon. He's been raving about his album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My babe said this song is for me..
    well, the hook is anyway lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...