Friday, February 13, 2009

Performances: Beyoncé performs Halo @ NAACP Awards



My favorite diva, Beyoncé, performed her Second/Third single "Halo" for the first time on last night's NAACP Awards (Los Angeles, CA, USA) where she also won an award for Best Female Artist. I loved how she changed the notes, and her emotions are really running rapid in these love songs, huh? Can't wait for the tour! What're your thoughts?



Most likely, you can expect a full red carpet coverage post from Fresh, I just had to post this performance though!

4 comments:

  1. It's about time Beyonce performed this song, LOL! She did a great job as expected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was great. I really love this song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved the way she changed up the song, she looked gorgeous love the new hair...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This performance was AMAZING...gave me chills...i heard there's a part 2 of th halo video that's gna be released...i loved the performance and to me, it sounded even better than the record itself...keep being #1 Beyonce.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...