Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Teairra Mari at the 10th Annual Academy Awards Celebration Dinner & After Party



Teairra Mari was spotted ta the 10th Annual Academy Awards Celebration After Party benefiting Children Uniting Nations, held at the International Ballroom in the Beverly Hilton Hotel on February 22, 2009 in Beverly Hills, California.


She also performed at the event, more pictures below. Teairra Mari is also prepping the release of her upcoming 2nd studio album "At That Point" which comes out later this year-Photo Source

She looked great!!!

4 comments:

  1. aww i luv her! she lukz great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teairra looks too cute in this dress and i can't wait for the album on April 7th! GO Teaira!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved her first album, and I still listen to it.
    'Act Right' is my JAM!
    I hope this album does well. She actually has talent and I hope she really gets recognized this time around.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...