Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Teairra Mari & Pleasure P Perform "Hunt 4 U" Live on FoxNY


Teairra Mari performed her new single "Hunt 4 U" Live on FOX Good Morning NY this morning and also brought out Pleasure P on stage. I haven't really seen her perform live before, and she impressed me, her vocals were a little shaking at the start, but you can tell, shes a really good singer, you know, that natural singing voice, I cant explain it...

Teairra also gave an exclusive performance of a new song titled "Find My Way Back", check with that after the jump

Her new album "At That Point" comes out April 7th

Teairra Mari-Find My Way Back Live My Fox NY



Not a bad song, , I love her voice!

"At That Point" April 7th

1 comment:

  1. that was terrible! lol; i guess there is only so much you can do in that type of studio though

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...