Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Beyonce Lines Up "Broken Hearted Girl" and "Ego" as Next Singles

If you were wondering what Beyonce's next two single where, well you don't have to wonder no more:

Beyonce has also finished two new music videos to keep fans happy while she's criss-crossing the globe: "Broken-Hearted Girl," from the ballad-heavy I Am... half of her recent double album, and ...Sasha Fierce's up-tempo "Ego." Beyonce co-directed the latter clip with her choreographer. "My goal for [the 'Ego' video] is simplicity," she says. "In 'Single Ladies,' I saw this old tape of Bob Fosse's wife, and I used that as inspiration. I thought in this world, with all the technology and everything that's going on, to strip everything down -- great idea. So I kind of did the same thing, but glossy and black, for 'Ego.'"

One thing that the video for "Ego" won't share with "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" is a certain animatronic appendage. "I didn't have the Sasha Fierce hand [in the video]," she laughs. "But I have it on the tour. It's actually even more wild -- I have to figure out how I'm going to perform with that hand!"-Source

She needs to have another hit from her album seeing as "Diva" and "Halo" didn't do particularity well. "Broken Hearted Girl" is a wise choice, beautiful song which I really love, "Ego" on the other hand is okay, but from what I've seen of the "supposed" video choreography, it will really be something to look forward to.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Love 'Ego'.
    Nooooooooo I was hoping the other would've been 'Smash Into You' :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is Great That Beyonce let Frank Gatson direct her new EGO video..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...