Friday, March 27, 2009

Keri Hilson Performs "Turnin Me On" Live at PIX 11

Keri Hilson recently stopped by PIX 11 morning show and performed "Turnin Me On" from her album "In a Perfect World" in stores now.

I didn't really give this song the time of day when it first came out, but now, i'm finding its one of my favorite cuts from her album. The performance was pretty good. I don't know if she was out of breath or had a cold, but it sounded really nice. Her album is in stores now, go grab a copy if you haven't already

1 comment:

  1. I am actually not a big fan of Keri, but I do think she is gorgeous. Love her writing skills, but for me she always seems to come up short with her own songs.

    She sounds like she has a cold in this performance, but the song sounds like a banger. I just might have to take a listen to the album, since it is in my email box staring at me...lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...