Tuesday, March 03, 2009

NEW VIDEO|Jazmine Sullivan-Dream Big


Check out the video for Jazmine Sullivan's new single "Dream Big". Dream Big is the 4th single off her debut album "Fearless".


WOW!!!! I am actually amazed at how hot this video is, that short black and blue number she was wearing, is a winner!! she looked amazing. Every single shot was sexy, love it.

Random:I'm still mad she didn't burst no damn windows in her video for "Burst Your Windows", she's slowing making it up to me for that.

Dream Big|Mp3 Download

2 comments:

  1. LOVE JAZ!!
    As far as "Bustin Windows", they said she wasn't allowed to do it in the video.
    I heard her mention that on Steve Harvey one morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this song and video a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...