Monday, April 20, 2009

Jennifer Hudson Tour Videos: I'm His Only Woman Ft Fantasia// And I Am Telling You Ft. Jennifer Holiday

I'm His Only Woman Ft. Fantasia


And I Am Telling You Ft. Jennifer Holiday


Jennifer Hudson is currently on tour with Robin Thicke, They stopped by ATL last week and on some of her songs, she brought out special guests Fantasia and Jennifer Holiday.

Jennifer and Fantasia collaborated on (the Grammy Nominated) "Im His Only Woman" off her debut self tiled album and of cause Jennifer Holiday sang "And I Am Telling You" originally. Both performances were unbelievably amazing, they really did shut it down.

3 comments:

  1. Im so proud of Jenny.....she lost the weigh and looking damn good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,

    I am the drummer currently on tour with Robin Thicke and Jennifer Hudson.J-Hud's performance has been amazing all tour long. Check out my blog @ www.ontourwithrobinthicke.com!

    Much Love,

    LB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Fantasia thats my girl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...