Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Christina Milian Does "Maxim" Magazine


Check out a hot new spread Christina Milian did for "Maxim" Magazine. In this issue, she talks about going to strip clubs, her new movie "Bring it on" and many more, peep an exert from the interview below:


Do you go to strip clubs regularly?
Every now and then. I’m for it. Vegas has good ones. I like the Crazy Horse Too. That one’s literally crazy. Only thing I don’t like about strip clubs is the guys will pay the women to give me lap dances because they want to see them dance for me. The strippers will come over and say, “That guy said he’ll give me $100 if I give you a lap dance.” I’m like, “Hey, can we at least split the money?”

What are the most lap dances you’ve had in a night?
At a strip club in Austin. I think I got four, and I didn’t pay for any of them.

For Christina's full article, pick up this month's issue of Maxim, on newsstands 6/14. More shots after the jump






She looks great in the shots, this was probably back when she was still prepping her sophmore album "Color of Love". We all know, shes sporting those blond locks now! On a real, I dont even know whats going on with her music anymore.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...