Friday, June 12, 2009

Mary J. Blige: I Want to Introduce The World To Carzy Mary + Album Out in November

Mary J. Blige recently confirmed that "The One" is indeed the first single off her new album which is set to drop in November.

"The One" introduces the world to "Crazy Mary." "It was for effect," she said of using Auto-Tune. "I wanted 'Crazy Mary' to get her shine on. She couldn't get her shine with my regular voice. I used the effect. I used it as a telephone effect or reverb."

In responce to the whole Auto-Tune debate: "I won't say that it bothers me, because people do what they have to do," she told Martinez. "I can't pass judgment. Everyone else does what they do, and everyone has their own opinion. To each his own. Do what you do, because I do what I do."

Everyone is coming out with a new album this year. Whitney Housten, Mariah Carey, Jordin Sparks, the competion is fierce. I really like "The One" its a hot record, cant wait to hear more new material from her.

Source|MTV

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...