Thursday, June 04, 2009

Spotted: Christina Aguilera @ SLS Hotel in Hollywood


Yesterday, Christina Aguilera was spotted arriving at the SLS Hotel in Hollywood for dinner. Check out some more candids below:

Christina is currently working on her 4th studio album which she explains, would have a “futuristic” feeling.

“My last album had a vintage, retro, glam appeal and this next album which I am almost finished and am about to release has a very modern sense about it,” she explained.

“[It will be] futuristic in terms of looking into the future and giving it a new twist and a new sensibility. I am working with a lot of electro artists to make that come alive. That is what really inspires me at the moment.”

I'm really anxious to hear new music from Christina, she has such a powerful voice, its just going to be interesrting to see what she does with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...