Friday, July 10, 2009

Lady Gaga is Broke AGAIN!!! "“I’ve gone bankrupt about four times now"

With #1 smash hit singles and a platium album, Lady Gaga has revealed, she actually has no money in the bank. "I've gone bankrupt about four times now, my manager wants to shoot me," she tells Gordon Smart. "Every dollar I earn goes on the show. Now we're finally getting to a place where it's not bankruptcy. Then again with another tour coming up soon, I'll probably be homeless again."

The "Just Dance" singer also spoke on her love life, stating, She's single and is currently not seeing anyone. "I just sleep with the guys in the band all the time because it's easier,". -Source

After this particular interview, nothing she says or does ever suprises me. But you have to be smart about your money, how does one go bankrupt four times, if it was all to end today, theres nothing to show for it..a mess!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...