Friday, July 10, 2009

Mariah working with "Touch My Body" Hit Maker, Cri$tyle

The lady responsible for Mariah Carey's last hit "Touch My Body" off her last album "E=MC2", who goes by the name Crystal Johnson aka Cri$tyle has hit the studio with Mariah yet again. She wrote via her twitter page.

Me and MC in studio vibin to Breakdown...what a classic!

Hmm now we vibin to Heartbreaker! "U got the best of me..." Now Honey...so many to go thru lol..

4am... Still in studio....we In for the long run! Lol

When yal wake up...I'm just goin to sleep!! Jus now leavin studio..Almost & hotel..in traffic ugh-Source


Crystle also worked with Mariah on "I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time," "Cruise Control," "Side Effects", "Heat" as well as "Touch My Body" on "E=MC2" . I liked "Touch My Body" but not any of the other songs, But I hope they come out with somthing worthwile, at the end of the day.

Mariah is currently working on her 12th studio album "Memiors of an imperfect angel", which is due next month (Aug 25th). The albums first single "Obsessed" is currently doing considerably well on the charts, it made its debut on the billboard hot 100 this week at #60. The music video for the single is set to premiere July 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...