Thursday, August 27, 2009

Billboard Honours Beyonce as "Woman of The Year"


Billboard recently announced that Beyoncé will be accepting its Woman Of The Year Award at the 2009 Billboard Women In Music Event, taking place on Oct. 2 in New York City.

The honor, given to a female recording artist that has inspired the music business with her success, leadership and new ideas, will be awarded to the singer for her accomplishments over the past 12 months.

In the last year, Beyoncé kicked off her world tour "I Am..." in support of her third solo album "I Am...Sasha Fierce," which debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart in November and features the hit singles "If I Were A Boy," "Single Ladies," "Halo," "Ego" and "Sweet Dreams."-Read More

Congrats, I dont think theres anyone else worked as hard as she did this year, so I guess she deserved it.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...