Sunday, May 26, 2013

Drama in The Dollhouse: D.Woods Found out about Danity Kane Reunion on Twitter


 Former Danity Kane star, D.Woods recently revealed in an interview Hot 107.5′s Bijou Star, that non of her former group members told her about the upcoming reunion. She found out the same way the rest of us found out...through twitter. Oh Lord, more tea below:





  On the Danity Kane reunion After seeing the pictures and the clip with the video, I saw that they were in Los Angeles. I’m not in Los Angeles so there goes the reason why I was not in the picture. I’m actually in Atlanta right now. I’m in pre-production rehearsal for the new musical ‘Rebirth’, so that’s what I’m currently doing.

  On how she heard about the ‘Dainty Kane’ reunion and whether she would consider joining the group again I found out when my twitter timeline went off the chain. […] We did go our separate ways in the fall of 2008. […] I’ve committed to projects and developing my own label, so I know right now, I can’t commit to splitting my focus on something like that. I don’t want to hold anyone back. If they feel like that’s what they want to do, and they want to do it right now, they’re going to do it. I mean you don’t have to wait for me. I’m going to support them as I’ve always supported them, and I hope they will support me.

 Ouch, now that has to hurt. I guess we can all say it was really shady of them to not ask her, but then again, we dont know what happened behind the scenes. All her answers were so politically correct. We just have to wait for Aubrey to spill the real tea. It would have been nice to see them all reform. But im happy with 4 rather than none and if i had to take one member out the group, it would probably be D.woods too, so well done ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...