Thursday, May 01, 2008

::NEW VIDEOS::


Check out the new the new video from Nichole Scherzinger,its a remake of Duran Duran’s smash hit 'Rio'. The video premiered yesterday, to promote Caress Brazilian Exotic Oil Infusions body wash. I cant stand this song.


Check out the video for lil mamas new single " L.I.F.E". her new album "VYP: Voice Of The Young People." is in stores now. I love this song and video, i love the message shes putting out here, definatley one of my favorites.


Check out the new video from Busta Rhymes "We Made It" featuring Linkin Park


Check out this video of Paula Abdul on American idol, she has been a judge on the show for a long time now clearing frustrated can’t stand the contestants voice ANYMORE, so I bet she had a few shots before work. Because that’s the only explanation I can take for this behavior.VERY FUNNY!!

1 comment:

  1. My breakdown:

    1. I like Duran Duran's version of "Rio." Nicole's re-make is boring.

    2. L.I.F.E. is a different song for Lil Mama. There's definitely a message in the song.

    3. I like the Busta Rhymes/Linkin Park combination.

    4. The only reason American Idol keeps Paula Abdul on the show is for the ratings. I really think her strange behavior is the only thing that keeps people watching.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...