Monday, June 09, 2008

NEW VIDEO::Ray J-Gifts



Check out new video from Ray J "Gifts". This is the second single from his latest album "All I Feel". I didnt think he'll make to a next single, seeing as his album sales were pityful. That being said, his first single "Sexy Can I" is doing really well on the charts, so maybe thats why.

The video is okay, song is mediocre, really boring, Very similar to "Sexy Can I". I think a better single choice would have been "Its Up To You", thats one of the best songs on the album.

Are you guys feeling this?

7 comments:

  1. no thanks, a mess

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi darling, everything under control ;)
    You're right the pants are the same ones chic stories used on her site, they start to be also one of my favorites.
    Thank you for always been so lovely with me :D

    I also think the song is boring :S

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry. I can't watch this. I reject him on GP.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will somebody PLEASE call the sanitation department & ask them to come pick up this garbage??????

    ReplyDelete
  6. i feel sorry for ray J his albums never make it!and we all still call him brandy's lil bro!where brandy now sef!

    ReplyDelete
  7. he needs to chill out with this mess

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...