Sunday, September 21, 2008

Back in The Day::Christina Aguilera-This is a Man's World Live



I know what you guys are thinking, I'm not a consistent person, Ive started so many things like "Weekend Kicks", "Freestyle Friday" and "Back in the day" and I haven't been keeping up with them, and I know some of you really liked the features. Its not that Ii don't want to keep up with them,just that, I might either forget or I don't have enough material to carry on with the feature. I apologize once again

So for this weeks "Back in the Day" I picked Christina Aguilera's rendition on the legendary James Brown's "This is a man's world". She performed this at the 2007 Grammy awards, she nailed every single bit of the performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...