Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Mariah Carey Lines up "I Stay in Love" as next single

Photobucket

"I Stay In Love" is now selected as the next single from Mariah Carey's Deteriorating album "E=MC2". "Migrate was previously selected as the next single, but they seemed to have guessed the disaster that one would have brought in sales and quickly opped for the more sensible choice "I stay in Love".

I personally think that "I Stay in Love" is the best song on that album, so hopefully should bring her another #1.Her people have been so sloppy with single choices its unbelievable. "I Stay in Love" is scheduled to go for adds at Top 40/Mainstream radio on Tuesday, October 21st.


Source

1 comment:

  1. After "Touch My Body" went #1, it was all downhill! "Migrate" should have been the 2nd single, then "Bye Bye"...they just messed over this album

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...