Friday, September 12, 2008

NEW MUSIC::Jay-Z & T.I. Ft Kanye West & Lil Wayne-Swagga Like Us

"Swagga Like Us" is the new single by Jay-Z & T.I., released as the first single from Jay-Z's eleventh studio album The Blueprint 3 and also appears on T.I.'s sixth studio album Paper Trail. The song features Kanye West & Lil Wayne.

The song is as dope as the artists on it. Its a 100% hotness...The chorus hits you hard at the beginning, a sample from "Paper Planes" by M.I.A. Then Kayne rips up the first verse and Lil Wayne destroys his verse., They both use the auto tune effect in their verses, which I liked.

The song is definatley is winner, I can see big things happening to this track, its already so far, peaked at number 39 on the Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs.

Listen to::Jay-Z & T.I. Ft Kanye West & Lil Wayne-Swagga Like Us

3 comments:

  1. Didn't hear about that. Must check.
    Thanks for sharing.

    Thank you so much for your words about my health.
    I'm much tiered, stressed and overwhelmed, so to prevent a breakdown I must slow a bit.
    I think I'm not stopping blogging, I'm too addicted to it, but I would spend less time blogging, so visiting blogs will not be on a daily basis as I was doing.

    Take care hun

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. the beat is fire indeed and the lyrics...not bad at all! like you said, it's a winner!

    [Associated Mess©]

    ReplyDelete
  3. M.I.A did a great job with "Paper Planes." In fact her two albums are just as hot. I'm glad she's getting recognized.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...