Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fresh&fab on::The X-Factor 2008 {Week 1}


The Talent Show that Made Leona Lewis a global superstar is back! And I'm gonna be bringing you coverage, every single Sunday(or Monday). The results show takes place on Saturday and Britney Spears has been a confirmed performer on the show.

If you are unfamiliar with X-Factor, it's basically the UK's Equivalent to American Idol. But with a twist, the 12 contestants are split into 4 groups

Girls//Boys//Groups//Overs 25's

So, the Highlights.



First up, Alexandra Burke, she's the one who I have my money on. She has what it takes to win! This week she sang Whitney Housten's "I wanna Dance With Somebody". I though she did a brilliant job and that being said, we are yet to hear the best of her. She looked beautiful and sounded great. I cant wait for her performance next week.


Next up, Rachel Hylton. Before you watch this, watch her audition, because this performance doesn't do her justice at all. But shes got a great personality, one of the strongest voices of the competition. We are still yet the hear the best of her.


Lastly, Performance of the night for me. Laura White. Her audition was amazing, and I've been in love with her ever since. She sang Alicia Key's classic "Fallin" and tore it UP, there were some pithy moments, but you can tell shes talented. She has the most original voice, a mixture of Amy Winehouse and Duffy. Beautiful

So what are your thoughts, Who were your favorites? Trust me, no one else was worth posting about, if you still want to check them out, click here.

2 comments:

  1. ye! XFactor is back!!!

    I am feeling Alexandra and whats the youngest contestant's name. I think he has a very nice and sweet voice and he is cute!

    Still not sure who'll win this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't know much abt X-factor. i mean, i ddnt even know dat daz how leona lewis came to be! but anyways, am happy 4 who ever becomes d winner. there r so many talented pple on dis earth!


    "Ruffin' It" is launched. If u haven't been there, follow my link ...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...