Thursday, October 23, 2008

MUSIC VIDEOS::Keri Hilson Ft Timbaland//Mariah Carey-I Stay In Love Snippet


The video for Keri Hilson's latest single "Return The Favour" premiered on BET's 106 & Park yesterday. "Return the Favor" is the second single from Keri Hilson's debut album, "In a Perfect World" (Dec 9th)

If we ever get to hear her album, we should count ourselves as lucky, the album has had a dozen push backs, from mid 2007 to December 9th 2008. Anyway after watching a teaser of the video the other day, I concluded the video was gonna be hot!!. Did it live up to my expectations? ...Well slightly, It didn't make me go "WOW" but at least I sat through the whole thing. Its a cool video with lots of different looks and effects, but it was kinda bland to me, nothing stood out, it was just there. I could still see snippets jacked from Rihanna's "UMBERALLA" & "S.O.S" videos. But then again, thats my opinion, you get a chance to state yours.


Next up, Mariah Carey. "I Stay in Love" is the fourth single taken from Mariah Carey's latest album "E=MC²". The music video was directed by her husband Nick Cannon and was filmed in Las Vegas, Nevada, using a story line that Cannon and Carey co-wrote.

A snippet of the video recently surfaced and the full thing will premiere on Monday, October 27th at 7:30pm ET.

Her album for her standards, has not been doing too well, due to poor single choices. But this is a song, that i though should have been 2nd single and was one of my clear favorites from the album, so I hope it does well for her. The video doesn't really tell you much, but I think I'm liking the direction at which it is going.

1 comment:

  1. I like this song of Mariah.
    I've been a fan of Mariah since ever, but lately she isn't doing it so well, what a pity.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...