Thursday, November 13, 2008

Beyonce Covers German "GQ" Magazine//More Promos//"V" Magazine Spread//Tyra Covers "Ebony" Magazine

Photobucket
Along with the 50 other magazine Beyonce is covering, shes on the cover of German GQ. Not really a fan of this cover, the hair looks awful, she looks a mess

Photobucket
Beyonce is also on the cover of the upcoming Winter 2008 issue of V Magazine, in which she has 3 three different covers for. Check out some photos from the photo session. I dig the natural look shes been sporting lately.


Interesting quote from the interveiw.

“When I’m onstage,” says Beyonce of Sasha, “I’m aggressive and strong and not afraid of my sexuality. The tone of my voice gets different, and I’m fearless. I’m just a different person. It’s a way for me to differentiate what I do onstage from who I really am. It’s a way for me to not lose myself, to keep my life in perspective, because it’s really hard sometimes to stay on Earth when you’re a celebrity.”

“It’s funny because right before the show I’m under the stage making sure my double-stick is in the right place, my pack is turned on, and my shoes have the stickies on the bottom so I don’t slip—all of these things that are so not glamorous. Then I take my last sip of water, clear my throat, close my eyes, and tell myself, You are fierce. You are fierce. You are fierce! And the second I take that first step and hear that crowd, I kind of transform.


Photobucket
Also check out some new promos for her album "I Am..." out next week Tuesday.




Photobucket
And since we are on Magazines, Tyra Banks is on the cover of "Ebony" Magazine, she looks stunning.


Image Source::Just-Jared//Urban-Hoopla

5 comments:

  1. Tyra looks great!!! I watched her show today with 50...I'm over her making everything about herself. She doesn't let people finishing talking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tyra is definite beauty, but i am made that ebony classified her as a mogul-in-training as if she is not already a powerful and iconic woman-they'd better recognize.

    [Mind of Marcus©]

    ReplyDelete
  3. If B ain't killing the press! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. that wig on b, is not doing it for me at all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beyonce looks so unusual )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...