Thursday, December 04, 2008

Mariah Carey Performs "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" Live at Grammy Concert


Mariah Carey performed her Classic Christmas hit "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" live at the Grammy Nominations Concert Live at held at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles, California on Wednesday, December 3, 2008.

Most of the time when I associate the word "Live" with Mariah Carey, I tend to mean that very loosely, but with this performance, I'm very confident, she sang the song 1000% live and she sounded amazing. One of her best "Actual 100% live" performances in a while.

Christmas is in 21 days, I cant believe it, so soon. I know her song "All I Want For Christmas" is gonna start dominating various charts around the world very soon, as it does every year. A couple of pictures below, performance up top, she looked and sounded great.



Random Observation::Why is Nick Cannon always suited and booted, whether they be and a supermarket, club, he is always dressed in a very formal attire. He didn't used to be like that before (we wouldn't know actually), but I'm guessing, being married to Mariah Carey, you gotta look the part all the time.

Mariah daily

1 comment:

  1. i dont really care for this look...she needs to stop w/ the short dress thing- n its christmas special lol she looks so...dress up for my man for xmas! hah- maybe thats what she was going 4 tho

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...