Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Akon Mobbed By Fans in London


This past Saturday, Akon found himself in a frightful situation as he was mobbed by about "300" fans.

"The intention was to go and watch a movie, but as we were walking there I spotted this little cat fight in the middle of the street. It was really funny so I started filming it on my phone. I forgot who I was for a second, and people started to notice me - before I knew it I was being mobbed by about 300 fans. I had to run to the nearby Burger King, but it got so crazy with people following that a window ended up getting smashed. They had to sneak us out the back and I never did get to see that film."

First of all, why would he filming a cat fight on his phone, serves him right. I was actually there when this happened, as a person who minds their own business lol, I didn't both to go and find out what the commotion was all about. I had no idea it was Akon, it was when I got into the club, they said it was Akon, how funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...