Wednesday, January 28, 2009

UPDATE| FULL VIDEO:Jazmine Sullivan-Lions, Tigers and Bears



UPDATE: THE FULL VIDEO ADDED!

Check out a short preview of Jazmine Sullivan's new music video for "Lions, Tigers and Bears". This is the 3rd single off her debut album "Fearless".

Whoaa!!! The best I've ever seen her look. I'm not sure what the concept of the video is gonna be, but I'm sure it would be hot, that little preview there has got me anxious to see the full thing. I really hope this video comes out banging, she really let me down with her last video "Burst Your Windows", you can imagine, the song being called "Burst your windows" and no busting windows action went down, lol.

The full video premieres Thursday, January 29th on MySpace Music!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...