Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Kelly Clarkson Performs "My Life Would Suck Without You" Live at BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge


Earlier today, Kelly Clarkson performed her new single "My Life Would Suck Without You" Live at BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge in the UK. I've been so desperate to see her perform this song live, I am surprised at how how I've grown to love it, shocks me. Although she sounded great, I wasn't really digging the whole acoustic thing, I don't think its meant for this kind of song.

I'm surprised on how much I love this song, I think its great and she did a wonderful job. She also performed her smash hit "Since You've Been Gone".

More after the jump*

Since You've Been Gone Live BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge

WATCH THE PERFORMANCE HERE*

Im abit disappointed she didn't hit all the famous high notes, but she sounded good regardless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...