Tuesday, March 03, 2009

LeToya Luckett on set of "Not Anymore"



Check out some shots of LeToya Luckett on set of her new music video "Not Anymore". The mini-movie was directed by Bryan and was shot in LA last month.

The video will be set in the early 1960s, but will have a modern feel similar to Barber’s video for Christina Aguilera’s “Ain't No Other Man.”

The video setting is taking place on an old revival tour bus and “American Bandstand”-like stage, LeToya is the newest addition to a Motown record label and is burning up the charts, eventually moving on from the man who broke her heart and revealing in the ultimate revenge—success.-Wikipedia

This is one of the best songs Ne-Yo ever wrote, and of cause it wouldn't be the same without LeToya's beautiful voice, I really do love it. She looks beautiful in the shots, I cant wait to see the video and I cant wait to hear the new album.

"Lady Love" comes out May 19th (Same Day as Ciara's album, "Fantasy Ride")

Photo Source|Rap-Up

2 comments:

  1. I love it! reminds me a little of Solange but i love it!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Solange is the first person I thought of when I saw these too.
    Interesting. . .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...