Saturday, May 09, 2009

New Video: Mariah Carey-Love Story

Check out the video for Mariah Carey's song "Love Story" off her latest album "E=Mc2". Her Husband (Nick Canon) put it together and presented it to Mariah as a gift for their 1 year marriage anniversary a couple of weeks back.


Awww! To my knowledge this was actually meant to be the follow up single to "Bye Bye" but got replaced with "I'll be Loving You Long Time". I wish this song got single treatment, it was a cute lil tune. Anyway out with the old, in with the new as Mariah is currently working on the follow up album to "E=Mc2" which we will hopefully be hearing from later in the year.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't get to see it, the video as taken down. :(

    Now they've hit the 1 year mark, I'm starting to like them as a couple.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...