Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Pink: "Kanye West is an IDIOT and a Waste of Skin"


Pink is on the July issiue of "FHM" Magazine peep the cover above. In the issue she describes Knaye West as "An Idiot" and a "Waste of Skin". This incident occured at a recent Stella McCartney’s fashion show in Paris.

“Kanye West is the person pissing me off right now,” she said. “The entire time Kanye is going, ‘They need more fur in this show’. He just wouldn’t shut up about how he loved fur,” Pink tells the new issue of Australian FHM. “I mean, he’s saying this to me, the PETA guy and Paul McCartney! I was just so grossed out by him. I’m like, ‘You’re an idiot!’ There are so many people who I think are a waste of skin and he’s up there. I should wear him.”

"Waste of Skin" a tad bit rational, dont you think?

This incident occured at a recent Stella McCartney’s fashion show in Paris.

1 comment:

  1. Lol..Pink is in a class all by herself..I like here style...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...